Do you want to organize a WordPress Bootcamp yourself on your own location? Yes, you can! During the WordPress Pop-up Bootcamp, you learn in 3 days the most important ins and outs of WordPress at your own chosen location with a self-composed group.
The WordPress Bootcamp Pop-up is very practical: in 3 days you’ll have your site(s) online. The Pop-up Bootcamp consists of 3 parts: The basis of WordPress, Design and SEO (findability in Google). WordPress Bootcamp is suitable for groups and anyone who wants to have one or more WordPress website in the air in a short time.
Benefits Pop-up Bootcamp
The WordPress Pop-up Bootcamp is similar to the popular ‘ordinary’ WordPress Bootcamp. The difference is that you can compile your course data and group yourself and determine your location yourself. So you can have the Pop-up Bootcamp take place at your own company or organization. This has some advantages. You work in your own environment. This, as a group, can save a lot of travel time / costs. An additional advantage is that the price per person is lower than participation in the regular WordPress Bootcamp.
WordPress Pop-up Bootcamp for small groups
In a small group of at least 2 and a maximum of 7 people you follow WordPress Pop-up Bootcamp. Everyone probably knows each other. The content of the website does not matter. Almost anything is possible. Only the creation of a full-fledged shop including payment module is not possible i.v. the time frame. As a group you can develop 1 website or individually create a website. Some examples of small organizations and companies that together with us organized a Pop-up Bootcamp: group of self-employed / self-employed people, universities, start-ups, company departments, editors, design collectives etc.
Dates and location
WordPress Pop-up Bootcamp takes place at your chosen location throughout the Netherlands and Belgium. For 3 days you work under professional supervision on your WordPress website from 9.30 am to 5 pm. Select 3 course days yourself on the course calendar. The GREEN boxes below are available for the WordPress Pop-up Bootcamp.
Your WordPress teacher
WordPress Pop-up Bootcamp is enthusiastically given by the experienced trainer, web designer and WordPress expert Arthur Wentzel for 3 days. Read more about Arthur.
The number of participants for the WordPress Bootcamp Pop-up does not matter, but preferably a maximum of 7 participants. So there is enough room and attention for individual questions and assistance for everyone.
View more sphere impressions from the previous WordPress bootcamps and courses.
Pricing Pop-up Bootcamp
The price for WordPress Bootcamp depends on the group size. The amount is all-in everywhere in the Netherlands and Belgium (including course material and travel costs).
What do you get?
WordPress Pop-up Bootcamp takes 3 days from 9.30 to 17.00.
The WordPress Pop-up Bootcamp includes the following:
- Teaching materials and reference works in PDF format.
- At the end of WordPress Bootcamp 1 or several well-functioning WordPress sites
- Certificate (on request)
- 20 minutes by phone aftercare (on request)
- Access to 3 protected areas of CursusWP.com with lots of tips, plugins and facts:
– Login WordPress Basic
– Login WordPress Design & amp; design
– Login WordPress SEO
- Travel costs (anywhere in the Netherlands and Belgium)
- Use of beamer (if it is not available at your location)
Pop-up Bootcamp program
WordPress Pop-up Bootcamp consists of 3 days WordPress. You can schedule 3 course days yourself.
On day 1 you learn the basics of WordPress. On the second day you will learn how you can design your site according to your wishes. On the third day we go deeper into the findability of your website and there is opportunity for fine-tuning your site.
It is recommended not to leave too much time between days. Preferably follow days 1, 2 and 3. View the details below per day:
Day 1 | WordPress basics
9.30 – 17.00
On day 1 we will set up your site. You learn how to put your content online. You learn the following:
- You get an overview of the possibilities of WordPress
- You will learn how to best build your WordPress site
- You learn how to work with the dashboard
- You learn to post and edit pages and messages
- You learn to place images
- You learn to adjust your menu
- You learn to deal with reactions and spam
- You learn to secure your site (99.999% safe)
- You learn how to work with widgets
- You get to know the important plugins
- You get to know working with themes
- You learn to put your website (temporarily) under construction
At the end of day 1 you know how to set up a WordPress site, add content and how you can maintain your site.
Day 2 | Design and Design
9.30 – 17.00
On day 2 you will learn how to design your website, which you have put online on day 1. The emphasis in this course is on the design and design of your website. You learn, among other things, the following:
- Creating a basic layout and layout
- Designing a grid and grid. View grids and grids
- Creating columns
- Designing text and picture frames
- Making sliders
- Layout of portfolio galleries
- Layout of thumbnail galleries
- Creating tables
- Creating tabs and toggle effects
- Dealing with responsive </li >
At the end of day 2 you know which themes, plugins and tools you can use best and you know how to apply this.
Day 3 | Seo, Google and conversion
9.30 – 17.00
On day 3 we will go deeper into SEO and Search Engine Optimization. You learn how your site scores well with search engines like Google. You get important tips and options that influence your findability. This day is especially focused on WordPress and how you organize your WordPress website in such a way that you are well-liked. You get many useful tools that help you analyze and improve your site.
· Which components of your website determine the search result? What should you pay attention to.
· How do you optimize your existing site and / or how to set up a new site.
· The relationship between your design and SEO.
· How do you write texts for SEO? Where do you have to comply with texts.
· How do you create and optimize your search results?
· How are you included in search engines?
· How do I top the search results of my target audience?
· How do you ensure that your target group clicks on your result.
· How do you measure the search results?
Time format Pop-up Bootcamp
Preparation Pop-up Bootcamp
Would you like to participate with WordPress Pop-up Bootcamp? Then keep in mind the following:
Make sure you have a suitable room with internet / wifi. A beamer would be nice but is not necessary. We can also take care of this. We will discuss this in advance. Good coffee is a plus 🙂
Computers and Hardware
Take care of a computer or laptop for each participant. The advantage is that you know how your computer works and that you have all your files ready. Is this not possible? No problem. We can also take care of this in consultation.
To be able to follow WordPress Bootcamp well, no specific prior education is necessary. Basic knowledge of Windows or Mac is necessary.
Try that the web hosting is well organized and that WordPress is installed on your domain name. Read more about web hosting . Do you have questions about this? Then please contact to explain your situation or call Arthur: 06-2083 0583.
You do not have to purchase any software beforehand. WordPress uses WordPress. WordPress is free and open-source. Furthermore, a small number of useful free programs are used. During the Pop-up Bootcamp you will learn which programs and software you can best use.
Language / language
The Pop-up Bootcamp is of course given in Dutch, but can also be provided in English. More info on the english WordPress courses .
Log in Pop-up Bootcamp
You can sign up via the login page .
More info about WordPress Pop-up Bootcamp
Do you want more information or do you have questions? Send a message via contact or contact directly Arthur for personal advice or an answer to your questions: +31 6 2083 0583.
Certificate of participation
After the Pop-up Boot Camp has ended, you will receive (on request) your certificate as proof that you have successfully participated in WordPress Bootcamp: